Saturday, October 24, 2009

I think this is the old School House in Fonda


I am not sure this is the old schoolhouse ,,but I will find out on Monday from History and Archives (across the hall)..What ever the answer is I have asked Kinner Keller and Kessel to let us explore a building IKNOW is the Old School House: It is now in the center of their factory//anyone interested in expolring be at 60 School St 4;15 PM Tuesday Oct 27


We know whose house the second one is and we know who the last picture is of



Linda ,,downloaded the CanonA85 manual and got the idea behind White Value
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Looking forward to exploring the old schoolhouse this afternoon!
:-)

trishalyn said...

Thank you, Phil, for arranging yesterday's tour of the old schoolhouse. It was very interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

Looking forward to seeing your pics of our tour!!! :-)