Saturday, August 22, 2009

Max.,Richard,and Father Dave


Max was going around in a shopping cart.He is waving in the first picture but in the close up he want to bark at me///






More Pizza with Richard







For The Meet Your Neighbor Night we had hoped to use the St Stans Parking lot......so go see Father Dave at 4:30 mass,,,,I go to Mass as well ,,I could not believe my ears..Fr Dave is singing and saying the Mass at full loudness possible..and organ is also Awsome LOUD

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Love the dog photos and pizza with Richard! Great job Phil!

trishalyn said...

My favorite is Father Dave...great portrait, Phil!

Framing Images and Memories said...

"Meet the Neighbors"- great idea and the division of Amsterdam into distinct neighborhoods is interesting. Great photos and make sure you give one to Father Dave as I think he would be pleased with the results.

Linda said...

These are all great portraits. Your son is becoming such a handsome man! Love the beard.

Zezee's View said...

All of these are great - I really like the dog photos!