Thursday, June 18, 2009

I used to like rain..I now like reading the paper


NO I am not asleep..
We all had a great time at the Crystal Bar
Thank you Bridget for the Orvis book ,,the scented candle,and the massive picture frame with which I will never have to say "I am sorry"
Thank you Linda for the photo clips//Who knows ..a shower curtain?
Thank You Steve for the cookies..I a;ready have them stowed in the freezer,so I will slow down
Amsterdancin' correct address wildthane.wordpress.com
Submit photos to Mayor Thane at mayorthane@choiceonemail.com


5 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

A very stoic picture of you, Phil! And the rain makes me sad as well. Great times last night, thanks for the assignment and the idea of Crystal Bar!

trishalyn said...

Rain puddle is cool...and love the self-portrait! Terrific assignment, and wonderful idea to meet at the restaurant last night!

Zezee's View said...

I love the puddle picture - I love the rain, especially the sound of it on a tin roof! Your self-portrait is great!

Bridget said...

wow that rain pix is terrific!
also nice self portrait.
great to see everyone.

Framing Images and Memories said...

Thanks for the "Amsterdam Photo Challenge". That was generous of you to extend that to your photo friends. Great pictures!