Monday, April 20, 2009

Combined post 04/19..04/20


There is an article on Lincoln Stamps in the NYT 4/20 that traced part of the mytholgy of Lincoln



Sunday walked to Hagaman to Cronies ,,for delicious BLT.. I have just had the thought that ..In Protestant Cemeterys there aren't any angels but there is usually an allegorical lady figure,,This is from the Cemetary in Hagaman, >On Saturday I took the picture of the one at Scotch Church but (the old" the dog ate my memory card" excuse ) I have to go back and get it again

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

You walked all the way to Hagaman? My goodness, I bet you were ready for that BLT!

Bridget said...

love the sapia tones and angle of the stamp photo.
very pretty sky on the last.
all the way to hagaman!

J.L.Velez said...

The allegorical lady was a great shot. Never really noticed that before. We definitely need a field trip to some cemetaries sometime! Nice work Phil!