Sunday, January 11, 2009

Doors of Ellsworth St



Well we all see that Phil is not the greatest technical photographer..

This green door for sentimential reasons we wanted to keep ..

We took it out of the Norris St House in the back of the Saturn , and rehung it at the Ellsworth St House ,,Steve must have been watching out his window'


The last picture is the Preindustrial style hardware we are going to use


But as I said Phil is not the greatest technician.but from these pics, the Train and the Courthouse ,I have learned how to do PERSPECTIVE


P.S. Jamye said DAY LATE IS ok

3 comments:

J.L.Velez said...

Curious: what is the sentimental value of the door? I love the close up of the hardware and the bright color of the door itself!

trishalyn said...

I'm curious about the sentimental value, too. Love the third image...you captured 3 doors in one picture! :-)

philmary said...

Well sentimentality often comes from having created something from nothing then having to part with it..The house I live in when we got it was just the walls,windows and doors. My father-in-law and Mary's stepmother and myself did it over ..Problem is the nieghborhood...bad .. we probably won't stay..hard to leave..