Thursday, January 29, 2009

Steve's WITWAI

This Where in the World am I is only for Steve.

He probably knows the location in Montgomery and Fulton Counties of all of these type of beings so this will most likely last a day

The WITWAI for the rest of people I shot on My Rebel II so I have to get the film developed . I hope to have it posted soon


As far as Challenge goes I have the lucid explanation " Because of the snow day I thought today was Wednesday" I only looked at Linda's and Trish's offerings so I am not totally being a copy cat

3 comments:

trishalyn said...

Oh, I bet Steve will get this one right away! Looking forward to OUR WITWAI!!! Nicely done, Phil! :-)

Framing Images and Memories said...

Steve knows exactly where you are..one of my favorite places! Nice job. I like the sun in the photo as well and interesting angle.

Bridget said...

i knew steve would be all over that on!
nice photo,nice angle and pretty setting sun.